Monday, August 10, 2026

Church Crimes And New Music From A Good Friend

 


I’m back to updating here as algorithms have taken over and fucked over most artists with lack of engagement. It sucks, but we plod on and by plodding on I mean still pumping out art. This time for my good friend, Nick Cageao ( Man Hammer/ Mutoid Man) and his new musical endeavor & recording studio. 

Nick asked a while back about doing a logo for him so he could put his music up for people to hear and also have a name for his recording studio in a church in upstate New York. It’s taken a bit because we couldn’t figure out what exactly would best represent it all until this year, when it finally popped into my head as to the look. I wanted to represent the hidden nature of church crimes in general while also adding some shit I laugh at to this day. Like the fact the the logo itself is written in the same font as you see the optical illusion Jesus name written for vacation Bible school. The handcuffs and pile of bones rounding out the design seem to speak for themselves. Nick really liked the way that the logo came out and he loved its readability from a distance. He’s already ordered stickers and a neon sign for the studio. I’ll update this post when he’s ready to post up his new music. If you know Nick, you know that guy has riffs for days.


No comments:

Post a Comment