Thursday, October 29, 2009

Optimum Wound and the Masters Of Ink.

 This summer I was contacted by Jason Thibault from Optimum Wound Comics (optimumwound.com) about being a part of the Masters Of Ink series that he runs on his site. We emailed each other a few times and he sent me an interview to answer when I had the time. As things have been really busy, I answered the questions when I could and ended up taking 3 months to complete the questions. Of course, it hard for me to write about myself so that was one reason for the delay. If you'd like a look over the writ, you can find it here:

    I can say that I am humbled to be a part of the Masters Of Ink series and to be in the company of so many artists that I respect, admire, and find influence in. And, here I am writing crazy answers to the questions that other artists had great answers to. Ha! Who thought punk and metal would help me further my art career? Piss off Mr. Holmes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment