Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Blog, New Kylesa design.



I am starting this site to be able to show my finished work, works in progress, and future projects. I hope that I can find interesting things to say and maybe explain some of the elements within my pieces.

With that being said.........

There is a new Kylesa design that I finished in time for their spring tour with Mastodon and Intronaut. The new design is called "Killer Of Love" and was based off of the lyrics to the song "Scapegoat" off of the "Static Tensions" album. The shirt will be available at the shows and can also be purchased at www.indiemerchstore.com/kylesa. While you're there check out the design "Sensation" by Yuzuru. He is a great Japanese artist and all-around incredible guy. You can find more of his art at
www.yzrcraftsman.com.

I will be finishing the coloring for the cover of the new Smaug album, "Epic Journeys and The Riddle of Steel." Due to a crashing Photoshop program and a few corrupt files, things are finally back on schedule. I'll also be designing a new logo to go with the cover.

The Shrinebuilder t-shirt design should be done and posted within the next week or so. Shrinebuilder is the new project consisting of Scott Kelly (Neurosis), Wino (St. Vitus, The Obsessed, The Hidden Hand), Dale Grover (Melvins), and Al Sisneros (Sleep, OM). It should be a great release and I am honored to be designing a shirt for them.

There are upcoming designs and covers on my schedule for The Faceless, Cobalt, High On Fire, Yob, Riff Cannon, Fanatics, I'm Better Than Everyone Records, Black Skies, Fallen Figure, Cyanide Destruct, Creepy Cult, and a Tom Denney collaboration. Also, look for designs already done and out for Job For A Cowboy, Power Pellut, and Heathen Shrine. You can see more of my art at
www.myspace.com/outofspite .

No comments:

Post a Comment