Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A minute for love.


It's been an ultra busy time since I got home from tour a few months ago. With all that's on my plate, I took a little time out to work on a wedding invitation for my good friend Mike Howard of Fight Amp and his wife's October wedding. I was more than happy to do it and was pleased that they both loved the design. Congratulations to you both!

I have some news on the sticker pack front and they will be printed at the end of the month. It would have been earlier but the printer just left for tour and will print them as soon as he gets back. Everything is going well even though it's been a slow process. Thanks for being patient, all.

Projects for the next few months: Lamb Of God shirt, Howl shirt and logo, Ladies' Choice logo, HHNF cover finish up, Noisear lp cover, Savakas shirt, Finder's Creeper's shirt, and and EVO printing shirt.

1 comment:

  1. To have and to hold, indeed! That should be a shirt. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete