Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Crewkoos Interview.

My interview for Benoit over at Crewkoos is now up. Thanks to Benoit for asking me to be a part of this.
You can check it out here:

Crewkoos Santos Interview

In other news, the polls are now closed on the question of what people would like to see available for sale in an online store. Prints were #1 with 72%, new Santos shirts 2nd with 56%, and stickers and misc merch came in at 27%. Looks like I'll be starting with the prints and shirts. I'll be looking into making prints for the new Howl "Demons & Diamonds" design and the older High On Fire "Bastard Samurai" design.

This week, I'll be starting on putting together the next THICK AS THIEVES packs. I'll post more info on those soon with a pre-order to follow. All of the art is sick as hell, so be on the look out for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment