Saturday, January 5, 2013

Honoring the fallen.

Mark called me a few months ago and asked if I would work on a special project design for their upcoming tour with In Flames, Hellyeah, and Sylosis. He let me know that they were working on a section of their set that would be dedicated to the fallen US troops from Iraq and Afghanistan and wanted to have a shirt to go with it. He sent me a picture of the Fallen Soldier memorial idea and asked me to create a design that included that image.
I decided to go fairly simple as to not get off of the main subject, but I also wanted something that looked menacing. All of the lettering in the design was done by hand, including a straight logo for the front of the hoodies that were printed. The design came easy as most things do when you can have some respect for the subject that you're dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment