Thursday, May 31, 2012

TORCHE's sweet tooth.


Just in time for the second leg of the Corrosion Of Conformity tour, Torche has a new shirt design that ties in with the cover of their latest album, Harmonicraft.

Steve and I have been busy throwing around ideas for new designs and this was one that Steve wanted to see. A hot air balloon version of a Harmonster. The balloon shaped up pretty fast, but when I got to the basket area, I had to take a minute to think about who would be piloting the thing. Seeing as the Harmonsters are sweet fiends, I thought that a cute looking tooth would fit perfectly and keep this world a work of the fantastic.

Steve's ideas always are a blast and I'm happy that there's so much more to come.

Check out TORCHE w/ COC, Black Cobra, and Gaza on tour and pick up a shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment