Thursday, June 14, 2012

TORCHE in the house. Literally.

Once again, the Torche guys came through and destroyed the Pacific NW. This time they were on their 2nd leg of their tour with old heavyweights, Corrosion Of Conformity and accompanied by Black Cobra and Gaza. I caught up with them at Studio 7 and they were so damned heavy that half the crowd probably went home sterile. Afterwards, they stayed with me and we hung out in the Womb Room. I'm was happy to show them the original drawing of the Harmonicraft cover and just happy to be hanging out with my friends again. Lucky me, I got to catch a ride with the guys to the show at the Hawthorne Theater in Portland and hang out an extra day. Can't wait to see them back around our way in August.

The Corrosion Of Conformity, Torche, Black Cobra, and Gaza tour will finish up June 23rd in Boston, MA and Torche will be playing Orionfest the next day in New Jersey on the 24th. Show up and support a bunch of incredible guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment