Sunday, March 28, 2010

A few things...

 The poll is now over and it looks like the first run of the High On Fire "Bastard Samurai" prints will be in blue. Red came in second and may be the color set used if I make a second run in the future.  The design will be available in shirt form, on their tour with Priestess and Bison BC. Check www.highonfire.net for dates.
 I'm working on the detail on the Lamb Of God shirt and have been sketching out ideas for the new Kylesa cover. The inking should be done in the next week or so and then I can start on the Kylesa cover. I also just added The Ocean to my schedule and will be doing 2 designs for them. It's going to be a minute before that will happen, though. 
  Warm weather is here and I watch the seasons through the window. I need to remember to get out and frolic once in a while and break away from the art table.

No comments:

Post a Comment