Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No end in sight.

  I know that the heading title sounds ominous but it's quite the contrary. I'm currently engaged in inking the new High On Fire "Bastard Samurai" shirt design and it's coming out more epic than I thought it would be. I can't say it enough, but I love having the time to give my full attention to my work. I'm hoping to have the design done in time for HOF's tour (starts March 31st), so I'm keeping my nose to the grindstone until it's completion. 
  More good news keeps rolling in. Last night Shrinebuilder tore it up at Nuemos  and I was able to hang out and talk to Scott for a while after the show. I found that my Shrinebuilder shirt design was their only shirt for this tour and for their European tour. He also added thatl he'll be commissioning me for a Neurosis shirt design in the future as well as a shirt design for a band that I can't mention until it's confirmed. Damn! Neurosis has been one of my favorite bands since the late 80's and doing any work for them is a dream. With that in my future, I can concentrate on my schedule at the moment. Next in line is Lamb of God full color shirt, cover design for the next Kylesa album, new Kylesa shirt, I'm Better Than Everyone Records shirt, HIgh On Fire "Snakes" shirt, Kuma's Corner shirt, and my first Blackbird Clothing shirts. Sometimes, seeing no end in sight is a positive statement.

1 comment:

  1. that shirt detail fuckin' rules man.
    talk to you soon.
    Kon.

    ReplyDelete